luni, 8 iulie 2019

Inside IQOS

   Ever wondered how the IQOS electronic cigarette looks an the inside?
 

   A few days ago I got my hands on a broken IQOS e-cigarette with a broken heater element so what a better thing to do with it than taking it apart and do some study?
   At first looked to have a simple construction, but quite hard to disassembly. Had to destroy the plastic cover completly to expose the guts of it. But the effort was worth it.

   All thats inside looks like jewlery. Super small SMD resistors, nano transistors like I've never seen before, even the start button is so small that it's a wonder that resist daily use.

   The battery I haven't got the ocasion to test it, but I wonder if it's a lithium accumulator or a supercapacitor?
    And above all, that thing is packed inside a steel tube, quite resistant assembly. 

 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu